This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Exactly How I Plan Gymnastics Practices and Training Using Periodization
- Helping with Common Gymnastics Shoulder, Elbow, and Wrist Injuries
- Helping with Common Gymnastics Hip, Knee, and Ankle Injuries
- Must Know Tips for Building Gymnastics Strength Programs In the Offseason
- Full Gymnastics Hip and Shoulder Flexibility Lecture Now Available