This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- 150+ New Free Gymnastics Exercise Videos Now Available!
- Build Explosive Blocking Power with This Easy Upper Body Progressions
- A Must Listen Interview with Tim Gabbett, PhD – How Workload Research Can Increase Performance and Reduce Injury Risk
- 7 Culture Changes Gymnastics Needs for The Future
- How Coaches and Medical Providers Can Have Competitive Season Success – An Interview with Dr. Mike Reinold