This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Nick Ruddock’s Best Vault Drills, Technique, and Coaching Tips
- Protected: Free SHIFT Gymnastics Clinics at Alabama and Utah
- Complete Gymnastics Shoulder Performance – How To Develop Flexibility, Strength, and Power
- Lucas Wasson of Ohio State Women’s Gymnastics on What Success Means in Gymnastics
- The 7 Most Common Handstand Problems and How to Fix Them