Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- The Exact Hip Flexibility Exercises I Use To Improve Splits and Pike Shapes in Gymnasts
- 5 Fantastic Medical Resources for Gymnastics Sports Medicine Providers
- 11 Crucial Ways to Combat Impact Knee and Ankle Injuries in Gymnastics
- Gymnasts Who Lift Weights and Have Off Seasons – How to Build “New School” Gymnastics Strength Programs
- Free Access To All Of My Gymnastics Book Chapters Now Available