Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Full Gymnastics Hip and Shoulder Flexibility Lecture Now Available
- Download My New Return to Sport Protocols for Back Pain in Gymnasts
- New Gymnastics Specific Movement Screening Worksheet Now Available!
- Back Pain in Gymnastics with Dr. Stuart McGill: Mechanisms, Evaluation, and Training
- My Best New Tool for Gymnastics Performance and Injury Risk Reduction