Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Shoulder Flexibility Tips for Bigger Trampoline Skills with Steve Gluckstein
- Gymnastics Nutrition: Myths and Misunderstandings with Dr. Jamie Schehr
- Must Have Nutrition, Mental Toughness, and Recovery Tips for Gymnasts
- Advice to College Gymnasts from Sam Peszek, Jake Dalton, Bridget Sloan, Danusia Francis, and Dave Durante
- The Exact Hip Flexibility Exercises I Use To Improve Splits and Pike Shapes in Gymnasts