This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- How Do We Safely Return To Gymnastics After COVID19? 7 Pieces of Advice
- 5 “Must Hit” Milestones For Gymnastics Shoulder Rehabilitation
- Phase 2 Of My Free 6 Day Gymnastics Home Program Now Available!
- Tom Meadow’s Best Parallel Bar Drills, Skills, and Progressions for Peaches
- Advice For Gymnastics During COVID-19