This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Back Pain in Gymnastics with Dr. Stuart McGill: Mechanisms, Evaluation, and Training
- My Best New Tool for Gymnastics Performance and Injury Risk Reduction
- Have More Productive Practices and Hit Routines with These Gymnastics Cardio Essentials
- The 3 Biggest Nutrition Mistakes for Gymnasts and How to Help
- Dr. Ali Arnold’s Best Advice for Getting Gymnast’s Over Mental Blocks and Managing Fear