This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Should Gymnasts with Back Pain Wear A Brace?
- Addressing Body Image, Nutrition, and Strength Issues in Gymnastics Culture
- Chellsie Memmel on Gymnasts Lifting Weights and Her Gymnastics Conditioning Routine
- Ellie Downie Discusses Her Elite Gymnastics Career, Longevity, and Mental Health
- Treating Hip Pain in Athletes – Part 2 (Special Testing)