We’re thrilled to be just days away from the highly anticipated 2023 Shift Symposium.
Over three days, we’ll be hosting an array of outstanding speakers who will cover gymnastics techniques, drills, progressions, medical care, strength and conditioning, and much more.
While live tickets may no longer be available by the time this episode airs, there will be ample opportunities to access recordings and other valuable content afterward.
Many of you have been eagerly asking about the lectures—what kind of content, drills, progressions, and videos to expect.
Today, we’ve prepared a compilation from last year’s 2022 Shifts Symposium to give you a preview of the excitement awaiting you this weekend.
We have curated a diverse selection of experts, covering various topics and sharing their knowledge on basic skills, drills, and progressions—topics that have been highly requested by our audience.
- 6 Pillars of Acrobatics with Nick Ruddock
- Beam Ideas: Active Flexibility and Building Series with Sarah Korngold
- Bar Releases: Bails and Paks with Brett Wargo
- Front Handspring Vault with Victoria Cunningham And…
- High Bar Presentations: Swings, Giants, and Dismounts with Patrick Redfern
Vault, Bars, Beam, and Floor Skill Progressions From Expert Gymnastics Coaches
Hope it helps!
Dr. Dave Tilley DPT, SCS, CSCS
CEO/Founder of SHIFT Movement Science