This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- 7 Tips for Dealing with Stubborn Gymnastics Coaches, Parents, and Gym Owners Who Refuse To Change
- Bridget Sloan On Keeping Young Gymnasts Healthy, NCAA/Olympic Success, and CrossFit
- Is Insecurity and Fear of Social Judgement Driving Culture Issues In Gymnastics?
- Free SHIFT Gymnastics Clinics at Utah and Alabama
- Brand New SHIFT T-Shirts/Tanks Now Available To The Public!