Today I’m super excited to share a fantastic interview with Bridget Sloan, who is a 2008 Olympian, 9x NCAA Champion with the Florida Gators, and current gymnastics commentator.
She has a had a huge range of experience as an athlete, and offers some must-hear advice for parents and coaches. In this episode we chat about
- The current NCAA landscape and 2020 season
- Bridget’s best advice for young gymnasts
- What parents and coaches need to know about helping young gymnasts
- The current concerns with early college recruiting
- Bridget’s transition into starting CrossFit
- Her first experience at Power Monkey Camp
You can check out the entire interview by clicking below!
Bridget Sloan On Keeping Young Gymnasts Healthy,
NCAA/Olympic Success, and CrossFit