This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- The Five Pillars of Gymnastics Culture Change: Pathways to Happiness, Satisfaction, and Peak Performance
- A Decade of SHIFT: 10 Years of Must Hear Gymnastics Advice
- Vault, Bars, Beam, and Floor Skill Progressions From Expert Gymnastics Coaches
- 5 Essential Skills for Gymnastics Coaches to Successfully Work with Athletes
- Floor Twisting Progressions and Overcoming “Twisties” with Adam Paterson