This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- 5 In-Season Gymnastics Tips for Maximizing Meet & Routine Performance
- A Discussion on Training Hours in Young Gymnasts, Lifting Weights, and Culture Change Progress
- The Exact Gymnastics PreHab Concepts & Exercises for Coaches To Use
- Why Gymnasts Need PreHab & My 5 “Must Do” Exercises
- Brett Nelligan of Maryland Gymnastics Discusses High Performing Cultures, Team Dynamics, and the 2022 Season