Jordan Syatt is one of the most influential strengths and nutrition coaches working in the field today. He owns a massively successful online business Syatt Fitness, was famously known for being Gary Vaynerchuk’s personal trainer/strength/nutrition coach, and was a highly successful athlete himself holding 5 world records in powerlifting. He also has an incredibly popular and informative YouTube Channel.
I’m very fortunate to have Jordan on the podcast this week to switch things up and talk about adult fitness, nutrition, and health.
We spend an enormous amount of time discussing athlete health and wellness on the podcast, but I know a huge proportion of our listeners are adult coaches, parents, and medical providers who are desperately trying to find how they can lead healthier lives, feel better, and become fitter.
So, I asked Jordan to come on for a chat about some of the myths, misunderstandings, and frankly awful advice out there in the fitness and nutrition world for people just looking to cut through all the noise and get information that actually works.
I’m super grateful for Jordan’s time and expertise during our chat, and I know tons of people are going to find it really valuable. We discuss
- Why the internet and social media make fitness, nutrition, and weight loss so complicated
- Myths and terrible advice Jordan sees online every day
- Real, practical ways for adults to lose weight or be healthier in a sustainable and safe way
- How to maintain motivation to workout when you lead a busy life
- The problems with most fad diets out in the industry
- Jordans best advice for up and coming young strength or nutrition coaches
You can listen to it below on iTunes, Spotify, or Stitcher
Jordan Syatt Discusses Myths of Adult Fitness, Nutrition, and Supplements
And much more!
I hope you all find it helpful,
Dr. Dave Tilley DPT, SCS, CSCS
CEO/Founder of SHIFT Movement Science