This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Building S&C Programs for Rehabilitation vs Sports Performance Roundtable
- Helping Gymnasts With Anxiety, Depression, and Mental Health Struggles ft. Dr. Marcia Faustin, MD
- What Coaches Need To Know About Nutrition
- Hip Injuries in Gymnastics – A Complete Guide
- Exactly How To Improve Shoulder Mobility