Today’s episode of the Shift Show, is some quick tips for coaches, athletes, and parents for the upcoming competitive season.
This is a quick episode packed full of beneficial information for busy coaches, that you can listen to on your way to work.
From traveling and consulting with experts in the gymnastics world I have collected a breadth of knowledge which I have broken down into 5 simple tips to navigate in-season and get the best possible results.
- Practical tips to maximize performance.
- How to optimize sleep quality and quantity.
- Time management skills.
- Nutrition tips for athletes.
- Why you should never neglect the basics during In-season.
- Maintenance of strength and conditioning.
- The importance of high-quality focused and reflective turns.
- How to train to compete well. And…
- Bonus tip to maximize meet and routine performance.
5 In-Season Gymnastics Tips for Maximizing Meet & Routine Performance
Hope it helps!
Dr. Dave Tilley DPT, SCS, CSCS
CEO/Founder of SHIFT Movement Science