Today I’m really excited to share an amazing Q&A podcast that I was fortunate to do with Olympians and current coaches at Arkansas, Jordyn Wieber and Chris Brooks.
They were highly anticipated guests on our live stream, and it was a blast to be able to chat. In our podcast we discuss,
- What their quarantine life looks like
- The biggest lessons they learned from being at UCLA and Oklahoma
- How they were able to maintain motivation in tough times
- If they ever consider coming out of retirement to compete for again
- Their transition from being athletes to coaches
- How they try to build a healthy and high performing culture at Arkansas
- What they are looking forward to most moving forward
You can check it out by clicking the links below!
Jordyn Wieber and Chris Brooks on Arkansas, Their Olympic Journey, and Culture
Hope you find it helpful!
Dr. Dave Tilley DPT, SCS, CSCS