This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Essential Trampoline Drills and Progressions with Elite Coach Steve Gluckstein
- Announcing Physical Therapy CEU Approval for SHIFT’s Medical Courses in 41 States!
- How To Boost Gymnastics Performance Using Gymnastics Strength Coaches with Dan Lonsdale
- The Need to Change Landing Deductions in NCAA Gymnastics for Less Knee and Ankle Injuries
- The Biggest Gymnastics Flexibility Mistakes I Made As A Younger Coach, and What I Do Now