This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Jordyn Wieber on Arkansas Gymnastics Growth, Culture, and The Upcoming NCAA Season
- Increasing Gymnastics Power by Changing Culture Around Lifting Weights with Tiz Clive
- Syd Soloski Discusses Helping Gymnasts Retire and Move On In Healthy Ways
- Overcoming Mental Blocks, Anxiety, and Low Confidence in Gymnastics with Rebecca Smith
- Are Ankle Weights, Oversplits, and Aggressive Hip Flexibility Drills Bad for Gymnasts? Why & What To Do Instead