This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- The Gymnastics Parents Episode – Handling Conflicts, Realistic Expectations, and Setting Boundaries
- The Food and Body Image Talk Gymnasts and Coaches Must Hear with Christina Anderson, RDN
- Building Gymnastics Skill Basics & Drills, Motivating Athletes, and High Performing Cultures with Brett Wargo
- Changing “Unspoken Rules” in Gymnastics Culture with Natalie Barker-Rutchi
- Aaron Horschig of Squat University on Boosting Sports Performance and The Future of Sports Rehabilitation