This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- A Step by Step Guide to Improving Flexibility
- Maile Okeefe on Her Elite Gymnastics Career, Utah, and NCAA Growth
- Essential Mens Gymnastics Strength, Technique, & PreHab with Patrick Redfern
- Olivia Karas on NCAA Gymnastics, Michigan, and Challenges of Commentating
- Free 10 Minute Ankle PreHab Circuit for Gymnasts!