This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- 5 Must Read Books for Gymnastics Coaches Looking to Improve Their Happiness and Gym Culture
- Raising The Minimum Age to 18 In Senior Elite Women’s Gymnastics with Chellsie Memmel & Kyle Shewfelt
- Helping Gymnasts With Back Pain from Landing Forces
- How to Help Gymnasts With Lower Back Pain and Reoccurring Injuries
- Help Gymnasts Sprint Faster for Vault with These 5 Exercise Categories