This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Ankle and Foot Injuries in Gymnastics – A Complete Guide
- How To Build Gymnastics Performance Teams
- Essential Trampoline Drills and Progressions with Elite Coach Steve Gluckstein
- Announcing Physical Therapy CEU Approval for SHIFT’s Medical Courses in 41 States!
- How To Boost Gymnastics Performance Using Gymnastics Strength Coaches with Dan Lonsdale