If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- How Coaching Styles Impact Athlete Performance and Health
- Jennifer Sey of the Athlete A Film Discusses What Needs To Change in Gymnastics
- How To Train Harder and Smarter Using Workloads with Tim Gabbett and Scott Willgress
- The 15 Books I Would Buy First If I Was A New PT/AT/Chiro Graduate Again
- Gymnast Alliance and A Call For Change with Jennifer Pinches and Claire Heafford