If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
This site is oriented to my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. Please keep in mind that application of this material is a personal choice, and in no way is the author responsible for those choices. Readers are encouraged to only operate within their scope of practice. Examination, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation for athletes should only be performed by a licensed medical professional. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other symptoms should stop immediately from any advice offered and seek formal medical care.
- Discussing A New Model of Gymnastics Part 2 – Macro Principles
- Discussing A New Model of Gymnastics Part 1 – Global Values
- My Mental Health Journey and Advice All New Grads Need To Hear
- When Fear and Culture Get In The Way of Fueling The Gymnast
- Inside Michigan Women’s Gymnastics Strength Program with Lew Porchiazzo